Friday 15 February 2019

Snapping points to crossroads using ArcGIS Desktop?


I have some points (370 points) in a layer . These points must snap to crossroad layer . I could'nt find any tools in arcmap to snap points to crossroad layer.



Is there any way to snap these points to the crossroads ?


I'm using ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.



Answer



I suggest running the Intersect tool using the crossroad layer as the sole input, setting the Output type to points. Then take the outputted points layer and run the Snap tool with the points to be snapped as input and the intersect output as snapping features.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...