Saturday 2 February 2019

qgis - Basic instructions for loading OS Terrain 50 data


Are there any basic instructions for using the OS Terrain data available online?



I do not have an issue extracting - it is all sat in a folder ready to go.


What I cannot work out how to do is to load the data in QGIS and then to change the settings so that I can use it to do a viewshed analysis.


Please note that I don't know how to use scripts or anything complicated! I'm using Wein on a Windows PC and have downloaded the data from OS as shapefiles and GML.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...