Monday 31 December 2018

routing - How to create an OD road distance matrix in QGIS?


I'm looking for the steps required to produce an origin-destination (OD) cost matrix.



What I'm looking for is a matrix of road distances. The distance matrix tool only produces euclidian distances. The QGIS Roadgraph plugin produces the shortest road distance from one origin to N destinations. What I need is a file containing distances from all origins to the N closest destinations. I have a lot of origins so repeating the analyses with Roadgraph is not an option. Thanks again.


I'm looking for a step-by-step description, starting from scratch (ie, with my 3 shapefiles: origins, destinations, road network).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...