Friday 28 December 2018

qgis - About spatialite views and Attribute table


I try to use views with spatial column in spatialite. I can connect to spatialite database and load the layer without problems but when I try to view data in Attribute Table I can't get eny data; all rows and field show ERROR.


Data render well and information in point show correct data.



Has someone get the same error?. Is this a bug?


I get this results in different versions of qgis (osg4w in windows, master version in ubuntu 12.04 and qgis version included in osgeolive 6.0)




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...