Sunday 30 December 2018

qgis - "Node tool: could not snap to a segment on the current layer" message


I have a strange issue. Editing a layer with node tool I get always the following message: "Node tool: could not snap to a segment on the current layer." This error happens to me even with a fresh install of new 2.6 version only on my xp system (erased .qgis directory in profile and with no plugin at all) I get this error in all the currently installed release (2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5 weekly, 2.6) and appears to be system dependant as other xp systems near to me are not affected. What can I do?


screen
(source: nabble.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...