Friday 21 December 2018

maps - Style file with QGIS



I created a very good symbol layout for a current map. I will be creating similar maps just different regions and want to keep the symbols and markers that way they are. The new data will have same attributes. I know with ArcMap I could create just a layer file and the symbols and line colors would be saved. In QGIS how do I do this. I have looked on the board and saw you can save just one to a .qml file. I want to save everything to the same file. Is that possible even. I tried grouping all my symbols together, but could not get it to save to a .qml.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...