Thursday 27 December 2018

javascript - How to drag a point and then use savestrategy in OpenLayers


Im trying to use the wfs-t in openayers using the savestrategy. I have created a savestrategy and it works when I for example uses the DrawFeature Control to add a point. A new point is added to the database. However, when I use the DragFeature control to move a point (in the same vector layer as I have added using DrawFeature) it doesnt work.


The response from Geoserver is












And to me that looks like for some reasons no information sent regarding the fid that should have been moved.



What could I havce done wrong? BR Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...