Sunday 23 December 2018

arcgis desktop - Setting multiple colors transparent in raster map in ArcMap?


I have an aerial scene in jpeg2000 Format in which I would like the black and white areas to be transparent:


image


In QGIS I can set transparent pixels in the layer properties by simply adding colors picked from the map to the transparency percentage I desire:



qgis


In ArcGIS Desktop (10.6) at first sight in the layer properties I can only define one color (here: either black or white) that is displayed transparent:


qgis2


Is there an Option in ArcGIS Desktop to display more than one color transparent?


I do not have the Spatial Analyst extension licensed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...