Tuesday 25 December 2018

arcgis desktop - Clipped data frame clips labels?


I have a large project with provincial data. The project is currently using a data driven map with a clipped data frame for the province. The issue is the data I'm trying to show is thousands of point labels within each province, and the now clipped border is clipping labels as well. How do I stop the labels from being clipped along with the data frame?



Also, I only want to show labels that are applicable to that specific province and not the neighbouring provinces.



Answer



To solve this I used a Page Definition Query to match the Data Driven Page and also set the Point feature to ignore the boundary for the dataframe clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...