Thursday 27 December 2018

How to configure QGIS Sextante to use SAGA?


I have been trying to set up SAGA to work using Sextante in QGIS. I have followed the instructions to configure SAGA in Sextante, with the following input in the path for the SAGA folder C:\Program Files\SAGA-GIS\saga_gui.


When I then try to use a SAGA algorithm I get this message:Saga folder is not configured. Please configure it before running SAGA algorithms.


When I go back to the Sextante configuration options, the path for the Saga folder is empty. There is no information under the Sextante history log.



Anyone got any ideas about how I can resolve this issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...