Tuesday 30 October 2018

qgis - How to avoid map refreshes in print composer?


I am trying to make a report with the QGIS composer. This report contains multiple maps. I don't have any trouble to make it, I just have to lock the maps with a right click to avoid them being refreshed while I change the layers in QGis.



However, when I decide to export the report as a pdf, the result is a pdf with copies of the same map. It looks like the "export as pdf" tool refreshed all maps.


How can I avoid that and have a pdf that matches my composer?


Thank you!


Best Windows 7 - QGis 1.8.0 Lisboa



Answer



Bap, right clicking on a QGIS composer map item only locks its position, not the layers displayed within the map item. To lock the layers displayed, you must enable the "Lock layers for map item" check box in the map item properties panel:


Lock layers for map item highlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...