Tuesday 30 October 2018

arcgis 10.0 - Is there a way to get the percentage of different landuse types upstream of a given point?


I'm a fairly novice GIS user and know just enough to get in trouble in a lot of cases. I am trying to look at the connection between several measured parameters at a few hundred stations along several rivers and the landuse patterns in the areas drained in ArcGIS 10. I have created basic watershed analysis layers (flow directions, flow accumulation, catchments, etc) for the entire area of interest. Is there a way to easily sum up the land usage for the area drained by each station (i.e. get the number of cells of each type of land use along with the total cells drained) so that I could use that for further analysis? If so, how would be the easiest way to implement that so I don't have to do it individually for each station? I would assume there would be a way to script it, but I don't know anything about scripting in ArcGIS 10. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...