Sunday 21 October 2018

installation - Installing two versions of QGIS in Ubuntu?



I would like to have two versions of QGIS (2.8.2 and 2.8.10) in Ubuntu 14.04.


I have tried to do it by using the SIG sem grilhetas tutorial.


However, it didn't install qgis 2.8.2 in my ubuntu 14.04. I have already installed qgis, but was the newest version (2.8.10). I would like to have 2.8.2 and 2.8.10 in my computer at the same time.


When I did above tutorial appeared this error message:



CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND. Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files: QWTPOLAR_INCLUDE_DIR used as include directory in directory /home/clement/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/app used as include directory in directory /home/clement/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/app QWTPOLAR_LIBRARY linked by target "qgis" in directory /home/clement/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/app linked by target "qgis_app" in directory /home/clement/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/app linked by target "qgis_qgisappclipboard" in directory /home/clement/dev/cpp/QGIS/tests/src/app



Anyone help me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...