Friday 19 October 2018

postgis - Why is the QGIS 2.2 database tab missing?


I have recently installed QGIS-2.2.0 but the Database tab in the top-menu bar is missing. It looks the main reason is missing libgdal1h library. But when I am installing it, it's removing Postgresql-9.3, PostGIS-2.1 and PgAdminIII (which initially asked for libgdal1 library during installation) before installation. I want PostGIS to connect to from QGIS Database tab (Database Manager). I guess, there is a conflict between libgdal1h and libgdal1.


I am on Ubuntu-12.04.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...