Tuesday 30 October 2018

installation - Installing latest QGIS version on Ubuntu?



I am relatively new to Linux, so can you indicate the exact commands (step-by-step) that I need to type to get the latest QGIS installed on Ubuntu 14.04.


I have tried to follow the instructions provided here https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html but I haven't managed to install anything.


Can someone explain to me step by step process of doing it. Right from adding the QGIS repository on the sources list.


I have Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS installed on a 32-bit Dell Latitude E4310 Machine




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...