Monday 24 September 2018

qgs - QGIS crashes by opening project


Suddenly I got a problem opening the project I was working on since a long time. When I open the project, QGIS crashes.


I think the problem might be in one layer, but as I cannot open the project I neither can delete this layer in QGIS desktop. Is there any option to do this another way?



Answer



You can open the qgs file with any text editor, look for the layers, and delete that manually. Better make a copy in advance before editing.


Or open a new project, and add your layer there, and look if it behaves strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...