Friday 21 September 2018

QGIS won't read table columns in CSV import on Mac OS


I am trying to import a CSV file into QGIS, but it ends up looking like my print screen below (program is in Swedish but in the preview window you can see how QGIS won't read my data correctly). I can't load the data since for some reason, QGIS reads my CSV table columns as one single row. What is wrong? I want QGIS to read my data as numbers, so I have created an additional csvt-file with the code "String","String","Integer". Is there something else that I need to to in order for QGIS to read the third column as numbers?


enter image description here




Still, after doing that it loos like this...enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...