Thursday 20 September 2018

qgis - qgis2web export categorized renderer symbology


I'm trying to export my QGIS (2.14.5) categorized renderer symbology to a leaflet project with qgis2web (1.19.0).


My example QGIS project looks like this:


enter image description here


The resulting (preview, respectivly) leaflet looks like shown below. Note that the legend shows categories, but not the map:


enter image description here


qgis2web help mentions only that in leaflet only the first symbol layer is displayed, but that is not the issue in this case, me thinks.



Do I miss something, or do I something wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...