Friday 28 September 2018

qgis - How to compute the share of a line that is inside a polygon programatically?


I have two layers, one contains polygon while another consist of line. something like below figure:


polygon and line


Now I want to update line attribute column value through polygon attribute column only when, line is inside or contains or overlap 90% in the polygon. Like above picture it is depicted that polygon contains line almost 60%. How can I check that?


I only know that there are two function intersect and contains both cannot do this job. I tried it with contains but it didn't work as polygon provide area while line provide length so I can't compare both.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...