Thursday 22 June 2017

qgis - Advanced colour palette for raster data


I'm working with satellite date namely chlorophyll and sst. Each geophysical parameter generally has standard colours to represent them. I'm importing geotiffs into Qgis and I'm having difficulty finding the colours needed and a way of styling the raster data.


Is there a way to add colour maps when in the raster properties?


Can I show a colour bar in print composer or in the legent for these colours.


I found a way of changing each colour individually but I'm hoping to find a standard range of colours like the pseudocolour palette.


Any help is greatly appreciated.


Regards




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...