Thursday 29 June 2017

arcpy - Using Vector Ruggedness Measure (VRM) tool from ArcScripts at latest version of ArcGIS for Desktop?


I need to use the Vector ruggedness measure (VRM) tool available from http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=15423. However, I am using ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop and these tools are made for 9.0, 9.1 and 9.3 only. I have tried to run this tool regardless and get the error:



Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\jc221340\Documents\project\Processed data\My_tools\Downloaded\ruggedness.py", line 20, in gp.AddToolbox("C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/ArcToolbox/Toolboxes/Spatial Analyst Tools.tbx") RuntimeError: Object: Toolbox C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/ArcToolbox/Toolboxes/Spatial Analyst Tools.tbx does not exist


Failed to execute (Ruggedness(VRM)).




How can I use this tool?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...