Tuesday 20 June 2017

gdal - MapServer ESRI personal geodabase.mdb


I'm trying to read ESRI personal geodabase.mdb through OGR. I have my driver "PGeo" but when I write



ogrinfo INFLOR090812.mdb



I have this bug:


ERROR 1: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=INFLOR090812.mdb, [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find file '(unknown)'. ERROR 1: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=INFLOR090812.mdb, [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find file '(unknown)'.



Someone could connect to a database.mdb to read the shapefiles in MapServer?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...