Tuesday 20 June 2017

Adding TauDEM provider to QGIS 3?


Is there a way to add TauDEM to the latest QGIS 3.0?


I can't see it in the providers tab as it was in my previous 2.18.14 version so I am unable to activate it. I use it pretty regularly so I would really like to get it added to this latest release as soon as possible to test out its new features.



Answer



TauDEM was removed from QGIS 3.0 as you mentioned in the changelog of QGIS 3.0: remove TauDEM provider from core Processing. The only solution for you for the time being is to use QGIS 2.18.17 (New LTR) which still supports TauDEM.


I am not sure if TauDEM will be added in the future or not, but at least you can still use it with QGIS 2.18 version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...