Monday 26 June 2017

geoserver - Is there a way to check and repair a GeoPackage GPkg file?


I have downloaded imagery in GeoPackage format from My DigitalGlobe EV which is used offline on a non-internet connected system. However the GPkg seems to be non-standard.


I'm trying to load the GPkg with GeoServer with the GeoPackage extension. However, when I add a GPkg data store I get a Java exception, which I've filed a bug on.


I've tried using GDAL_translate to convert it to a GeoTIFF, and even convert it from GPkg to a new GPkg, but both cause gdal_translate to hang with 100% CPU usage. GDAL also complains about an invalid 'application_id' in the GPkg file.


Is there a script to repair or rebuild a raster GeoPackage file? Before I contact DigitalGlobe, is there anything else I can try?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...