Saturday 18 March 2017

visualisation - Examples of beautiful statewide maps that have a lot of layers (20+ layers)



I'm in the process of building a statewide map of all the transportation modes, waterways, and other information for a whooping total of 40 layers.


I was wondering if you have seen print maps that have many displayed layers in a professional and beautiful manner, and if you can share it, or at least provide some of the design aspects that made the map so "pretty".


My question is different from beautiful maps as I'm only interested in printing them and not putting them on the web




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...