Saturday 25 March 2017

convert - Transforming from DWG/DXF to GIS?


I've got tons of DWG/DXF files with information (in several layers) dealing with:



  • Contour lines and elevation (lines)

  • positions of antennas (points)


  • protection areas (polygons)

  • administrative boundaries (lines)

  • roads (lines)

  • rivers (lines)

  • fences (lines)

  • ...


All this information have been inserted into these CAD files in a non-standard way (not-unified names or colors in layers), and now I want to translate it into GIS (SHP files or into a PostGIS Server).


I'm investigating how to translate these data.


I'm considering:




Can CAD2GIS translation be achieved with this software?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...