Friday 31 March 2017

qgis - How to convert data from a .gdb into a shapefile without ArcMap?


I have a .gdb folder with LOCK Files, FREELIST Files, ATX Files, GDBINDEXES Files, GDBTABLE Files, GDBTABLEX Files and, SPX Files.


I want to convert the parcel data within this folder into a shapefile so that I can load it into Arc GIS online. If I still had my ArcGIS desktop version this would be a simple task however, I no longer have access to this version of the software.


Any ideas on how to get this parcel data into a shapefile? I haven't tried downloading QGIS yet so I'm not sure if this software would have that capability as ArcGIS 10.1 did




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...