Sunday 26 March 2017

Finding centre point of a raster in ArcGIS?


If I have, say, a rectangular and georeferenced raster file loaded in an ArcMap 10 document (.tiff w/ associated tfw), how do I easily find its centre point and store that point in a points vector layer?


Also, if I have multiple such rasters in my ArcMap document, how do I apply the process to all of them?


Unfortunately, I have zero Python experience. Therefore a programmatic solution is OK, but I will need specific instructions on how to load an existing script into ArcGIS 10, and run it on the rasters in questions. (BTW, the rasters are all in their separate layers).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...