Thursday 23 March 2017

Create an attribute table with coordinates vertices in QGIS


I need to create, in a map layout, an Attribute Table item containing the Map Sheet vertices values in different coordinate reference systems, controlled by the atlas (Coverage Layer = Map sheet), as shown in the images. Any advice to solve this problem? enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here


I tried using vector-> geometry tools-> add geometry attributes but only area and perimeter values were added to the table, so I am considering using the vector-> geometry tools-> extract vertices first and then using the add geometry tool. I do not know if this is the right way to do this and I do not know how to get/add the converted coordinates (UTM and/or geographic) for all map sheets (the red rectangles) according to the other CRS.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...