Monday 28 November 2016

Persistence in QGIS under Oracle workspace


I'm using QGIS 2.18.9 to edit my spatial data, my data is saved in Oracle's database.


When I'm editing a spatial layer I can create, edit and delete features without problems, but my database needs work using Workspace Manager, my spatial tables are versioned. When I created a feature and save in my database I received this error message:


Commit errors:
ERROR: 1 feature(s) not added.

Provider errors:

Oracle error while adding features: Oracle error: Could not retrieve feature id -3
SQL:
Error: SELECT "CD_AREA" FROM "ALUNO"."VE_AREA" WHERE ROWID=:f

Has anyone received the same error? Can QGIS and Oracle work together with workspace/versioned tables?



Answer



This problem was solved in master code of github, I'll waiting this correction in current release of QGIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...