Friday 18 November 2016

arcgis desktop - ArcMap not recognising CSV file headings?


I can't get my maps to work because of an issue I'm having with my CSV files. I'm trying to import coordinates and heights of wind turbines, and radius for a viewshed analysis and it works on the original file but whenever I edit the file at all, such as changing the radius column figures from 30000m to 5000m and try and display my XY coordinates in the new file, ArcMap 10.2.1 isn't recognising my columns and instead gives me the option of lots of 'fields' to use instead. It starts from 'field 7' so I've worked out that it's not recognising my text but I have no idea why, especially when I haven't changed my text from what it is in the original file which works fine! Can anyone help me out?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...