Thursday 17 November 2016

arcgis desktop - Nesting two iterators for cost distance calculation in ModelBuilder?


I am attempting to calculate cost distances iteratively for each point element in different datasets.


I created a model that does the job for a single dataset but when I try to batch it I'm getting the following error "ERROR 000865: Input raster or feature source data: I_atlanta_OBJECTID does not exist".


This is, the output layer generated in the "feature select" submodel is not a valid input in the cost distance or in any other process I put after the iterator.


This error occurs only when I nested the model to run it in different datasets and not when I run the model in only one dataset.


snapshot of the model


Is there any consideration I have to take into account when nesting models?


I have read the documentation available with no luck so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...