Friday 26 August 2016

Setting OpenLayers 3 Layer Visibility


I'm trying to upgrade my Openlayers 2.12 map to Openlayers 3 to take advantage of the fantastic transition effects on transparent layers (Something OL2 and Leaflet can't do attractively). This and I don't want to lag behind upgrading my sites when OL3 is officially released. In my current site (OL2.12) I use check boxes in a simple HTML menu to toggle layer visibility. I push each layer to an array (I hope I'm right in thinking OL3 now automatically generates an array for the layers called 'layers') and each checkbox calls this function (checkboxes are given a value that is representative of their layers array number):


function layerswitch(evt){
layers[evt.value].setVisibility(evt.checked);
}

In OL3 this no longer works, and I can't find any examples or documentation that details how to set layer visibility.




Answer



you can find more information here under properties section.


visible     boolean | undefined     Visibility. Default is true (visible).

and live example in Layer group example.


ol3


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...