Wednesday 24 August 2016

qgis - How to translate (reposition) a .tif raster layer?


I'm starting to use QGIS for my thesis (environmental physics) and have to admit I'm pretty ignorant about it - I've always used Mathematica or Matlab.


My problem is: I have a raster layer, in .tif format, which is misplaced (I need to move it south and west by 100m). I need to translate (reposition) it, and I have absolutely no idea on how I can do that.


I've tried Affine transform but it doesn't work (doesn't let me select an input layer); I've also read this How to translate (reposition) a raster in Python? but I have to admit I haven't understood much of it, I tried several times but am no good with python.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...