Friday 19 August 2016

qgis - Difference Between Polygon Layers


I'm trying to get the difference between two polygon layers using the QGIS difference function. These are the two files: Dropbox


When I view the attribute tables of both I can see there are 3 polygons that are different between the two. When I run the difference tool I get an output that has fifteen polygons the same as the original file with 15 polygons. Is there something I'm missing? I want to get a separate shapefile with only the 3 polygons that are the difference between the two.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...