Friday 26 August 2016

arcgis desktop - Is Clip (Data management) or Extract By Mask (Spatial Analyst) more efficient?


I'm trying to clip down an Orthophoto to a county boundary. I've been using the Extract By Mask Tool, but this process has been running for about 12 hours! It's gone through 2 cycles already, so I'm assuming this is each band. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.



Would the Clip in Data Management work better (faster)? How would the accuracy be?


I've always tried to use Extract By Mask, but this is taking too long.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...