Monday 22 August 2016

geoprocessing - ArcGIS Can't get ResultImageLayer



I am unable to get a ResultImageLayer.


I can get a GPFeatureRecordSetLayer using ResultData and add the feature geometries individually.


I am using ArcServer 10.1 so it is not a pre-release problem.


I can see the map service that accompanies the geoprocessing service and the legend / symbology in this map service.


I am doing this with the JavaScriptAPI.


Using Firefox I see a “500 Internal Server Error” but there is no other messages. Could be as simple as my call:


gp2.getResultImageLayer(jobInfo.jobId, "Test01", imageParameters, addGPServiceResult2, errorProcessing) function addGPServiceResult2(gpImageLayer) { map.addLayer(gpImageLayer); }


I’m not sure what the ParameterName “Test01” should refer to although I’ve tried ever possibility that seemed reasonable.


Or could be an ArcServer setting?


Any help will be greatly appreciated.



Thanks, Charles




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...