Wednesday 31 August 2016

postgresql - Pgrouting functions and geoms type not found. Install failed?


I have installed a postgresql 9.1 and postgis 2.0 from source.


I couldn't launch this :


# Add pgRouting launchpad repository ("stable" or "unstable")
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:georepublic/pgrouting[-unstable]
sudo apt-get update


# Install pgRouting packages
sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.1-pgrouting

So I compiled and installed pgrouting 2.0 (after some hours searching for dependencies). I created the extension on my database in postgresql.


I included the function from the sql files pgrouting.sql but the functions I need are in pgrouting_legacy.sql and pgrouting_dd_legacy.sql


When I try to load them, the error I get is : psql:/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/contrib/pgrouting-2.0/pgrouting_legacy.sql:299: ERROR: type "geoms" does not exist


Postgresql and Postgis are working fine...


What did I wrong ? Maybe I forgot something or the install failed ?


I followed this documentation : http://pgrouting.org/docs/1.x/install.html



http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=pgrouting_osm2po_1




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...