Wednesday 31 August 2016

arcgis 10.0 - How to assign node IDs to links in a network?



I have two shapefile layers in ArcGIS for Desktop 10.


I have one line layer and node layer.


My node layer(shp) has a "code_1" field and line layer has a "code_node" field.


The intersection point of the line layer has only one node.


I want get the code from the "code_1" field of the node layer for the line's "code_node" field


For example, for one line, the first node has code_1=1 and the node at the end of line has code_1=2. In this case the code_node attribute in that line must be "12",.


How can I automatically get the code from the nodes for each line?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...