Friday 8 April 2016

editing - Deleting anomalous points in *.lasd using ArcGIS for Desktop?


I am using ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop. I have a raw .las file that I have brought into an ArcGIS .lasd file format.


The raw data has several anomalous points; i.e. the maximum elevation for any point should only be 100 meters but there are perhaps 30 points with an elevation above 1000 meters.


I would like to delete these anomalous points.


The points are unclassified except for "ground". All others, including the anomalous ones, are "unclassified".



There doesn't seem to be a way to select these, or filter them out and then write a new .las / .lasd file that has eliminated them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...