Saturday 2 February 2019

qgis - Warning: QNetworkDiskCache::prepare() unable to open temporary file


When I run qgis 1.8.0 on Linux and load a WMS layer from a remote server I get messages (in terminal) saying



Warning: QNetworkDiskCache::prepare() unable to open temporary file


Downloading tiles from the WMS server was quite slow. So I wondered if having a tile cache would help.


Is there some configuration variable I can set so that the QNetworkDiskCache can open a temporary file? e.g. by specifying a location for temporary files?


Or can this warning safely be ignored?


Thanks, David




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...