Monday 4 February 2019

MapInfo WMS Authentication


I am trying to setup a WMS service to pass basic authentication credentials within MapInfo (using a master username and password). The end result being a layer visible to the organisation where each person is not required to enter their authentication details.


I have setup the WMS service, and ensured my credentials work. I have researched and tried https://username:Password@remaining URl. But with no luck. I cannot seam to find something to assist me.


Usually my WMS services are free access, if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...