Friday 18 August 2017

"QGIS quit unexpectedly" at startup on Mac


I am having for a few months an issue with QGIS on my mac. Every time I start the program, QGIS crash with “QGIS quit unexpectedly”. The program starts only once I select “Reopen” in the message box. This is not dramatic but a bit annoying…


I have been using QGIS for a while on this laptop, and I suspect that the problem comes from the fact that I still have some traces of previous versions that are conflicting.



I already tried several things:



  • Reinstall QGIS

  • Remove all the plugins

  • Remove the content of .qgis folder


These steps did not solve the problem and I am now out of ideas.


My config: MAC OS 10.11.5 QGIS 2.18




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...