Thursday 24 August 2017

arcgis desktop - What is correct link for adding GeoServer WFS to ArcMap?


What is the correct URL to enter in ArcCatalog WFS parameters when adding a WFS layer from GeoServer into ArcMap?


Here's a link to our GetCapabilities document:


https://weaveprod.ucdp.utah.edu/geoserver/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities


I am using ArcMap 10.1 and experiencing the same problem described here. When I try to add WFS layers from GeoServer, "Feature Types" is blank. That post says it is a bug with 10.1. However, I added WFS from GeoServer not long ago, so I'm skeptical that the answer is to applicable to 10.2. The only thing that changed was our GeoServer location.


I was able to bring in WFS layers from:


http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswfs_gmap?version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities&service=WFS.



Although that is not GeoServer, I previously had GeoServer WFS working fine.


Here's an image of one URL I tried (which was:


https://weaveprod.ucdp.utah.edu/geoserver/sf/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature?


No matter how I change it, no layers are coming up in feature types. There shouldn't be any problem with my WFS layers because I can preview them as WFS through GeoServer.


Adding WFS in ArcMap




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...