Monday 28 August 2017

How to make GRASS 7 addon available in QGIS 2.12?


I stumbled across the GRASS-Tool i.segment but could not find it in my QGIS processing toolbox. I found out that it is an addon for GRASS 7 that I already installed in GRASS 7 standalone. How can I import Grass 7 into QGIS?


I installed the latest QGIS Version with the OSGeo4W installer and enabled Grass for installation. The thing is, that the OSGeo4W installation installed Grass 6.4.3 and not Grass 7. I do know how to configure external applications (I have already done this for Grass 6.4.3 and for OTB). I am wondering how it is possible to make GRASS 7 (tools and addons) available within the processing toolbox?


I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...