Wednesday 28 February 2018

gdal - How to get ECW support on QGIS 2.16 - Ubuntu 16.04?


after several attempts I am still not able to enable ECW support on QGIS on Ubuntu Xenial.


Before updating to latest version of Ubuntu, solution proposed here worked for me on the same machine, but now it fails to complete the


gdal-ecw-build

command.



I tried several version of ecw sdk, but it always ends with a series of errors, where the last one is:


make: *** [ecwdataset.o] Errore 1

I also tried to change the gdal-ecw-build script adding a flag as suggested here, but without any effects.


Some info about my setup:



  • GCC version: 5.4

  • GDAL version: 2.1

  • QGIS version: 2.16.2





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...