Thursday 22 February 2018

arcgis 10.0 - How do you set OFFSETA for a Viewshed in ArcGIS10?


How do I calculate height when attempting to do a viewshed analysis in ArcGIS10? I am able to create a viewshed analysis from a poly point file, however I need to calculate for the 80ft to 100ft tower height as well. In 9.3 I was able to directly input the different variables, but in 10 the Environment Settings are different.


I adjusted the Z values under the Environmental Settings, converted everything to meters and then ran the viewshed but it was no different from the original.



Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...