Sunday 21 January 2018

installation - Can I install two versions of QGIS on the same computer?



I thought a few weeks ago someone asked a question about running multiple versions of qgis on the same computer. But I can't find it back.



Answer



When you install Qgis standalone version on your computer, it installs in a folder with release name under *C:\Program Files*. Therefore it shouldnot be a problem.


When you install the following versions, they go in the respective folders


QGIS 1.8.0 Release --> Quantum GIS Lisboa
QGIS 1.7.4 Release --> Quantum GIS Wroclaw
QGIS 1.5.0 Release --> Quantum GIS Tethys

I hope it helps you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...