Saturday 20 January 2018

arcgis desktop - Fixing corrupt shapefile?


I have a shapefile that I was working on in ArcGIS Desktop 9.3 get corrupted somehow and it gives me the error "Number of shapes does not match the number of table records.". What I would want is to recover this shapefile as it has a lot of edits that other revisions of the file do not have.


Earlier I recovered from this error using ogr2gui but the tool now just crashes. I have even tried the command line version ogr2ogr but still no luck. This script, Shapefile Repair Tool from the ArcScripts website didn't help either.


Any ideas? (except that I stop using shapefiles)




Here is the output from ogr2ogr (based on a a suggestion in the answers): enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...