Friday 26 January 2018

How to install the Python module shapely for QGIS use?


I'm using QGIS 1.8.0 on a Mac with OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). I've installed QGIS including GDAL, GSL, UNIXImageIO, Freetype, and Matplotlib all from www.kyngchaos.com.


When installing the plugin Contour I get the error that the Python module Shapely.geometry isn't present at my system. So I have to conclude that this module isn't a part of QGIS nor of Matplotlib and also not of the plugin Contour.


Where do I find this module and how do I install this on a Mac? I'm new to a Mac. In Windows this isn't a problem, everything works correct, also the Contour plugin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...